We are pleased to bring to you
DR. KELVIN WONG
In our effort to continuously provide high quality service to our customers, we are pleased to inform you that very soon our team will joined by Dr Kelvin Wong.
Dr. Kelvin Wong is a UK-trained Ophthalmologist with 18 years of experience and broad expertise in treating diabetic eye disease, macular degeneration, uveitis, and cataract surgery.
Education and Qualifications:
- MBChB (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery), University of Liverpool, UK
- Medical Retina and Uveitis subspecialty training, Tenant Eye Institute, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologist, FRCOphth (Lon)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, FRCS (Ed)
- Consultant, Uveitis Service, National Health Service (NHS), Scotland, UK
- Clinical Lead, Diabetic Eye Disease, Ocular Vascular Disease and Uveitis, Scotland, UK
- Associate Consultant, Ocular Inflammation & Immunology and Medical Retina, Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC)
- Educational Tutor/Supervisor for medical undergraduates at University of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
- Lecturer, Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK
- Adjunct Instructor/lecturer, DUKE-NUS Medical School, Singapore
- Researcher, multiple grants for clinical research in Diabetic macular edema.