CATARACTS ARE REJUVENATED DUE TO POLLUTION AND LIFESTYLE
The incidence of cataracts is increasingly rejuvenating, occurring sooner and easier with those with myopia. In addition, unregulated lifestyles such as obesity, smoking, staying up late, being sedentary, spending time with electronic devices, and environmental pollution also increase the risk of cataracts in young people Especially for people with diabetes, cataracts are the most dangerous complications.
What to do to limit cataract?
- Regular eye examinations.
- Frequently testing for diseases such as diabetes, myopia...
- Frequently eat nutritious food for the eyes.
- Wear sunglasses when out to protect your eyes from ultraviolet light.
- Work in a well-lit environment.
- Vitamin A, E, B2, C supplementation
- Do not use eye drops unless directed by your doctor, especially those containing corticosteroids.
- Do not smoke, use stimulants.
- Limit fried foods, hot – spicy foods