What is Ortho-K?
- Hard contact lens worn overnight to temporarily correct nearsightedness
- "Braces for the eyes"
What are the benefits?
- Ortho K lenses correct vision without glasses or surgery
- Can use for children
- Can slow down progression of myopia (nearsightedness)
- Requires contact lens wear only during sleep, does not affect daytime activities or sports
- Reversible and safe
- Alternative for those not ready for or qualified for LASIK
- US FDA-approved; now available in Vietnam
Click here to: Schedule an eye exam today.